Friday, May 3, 2013

Rebecca Minkoff Celebrates Mom's!

In honor of Mother's Day, Rebecca Minkoff is highlighting stylish, savvy moms. Today they featured Naomi of Love Taza, she shares her best on-the-go advice...


What are your Mother’s Day plans this year? Actually, whenever my husband asks me what how I’d like to spend Mother’s Day, I keep joking that I just don’t want anyone to wake me up until the following day! I love sleep! Josh has decided that we will have an extended mother’s day weekend. He hasn’t shared much about the itinerary, but knowing him, I’m sure it’ll be a great time.
What are your essentials as a mother? (beauty products, style essentials, tech accessories, etc.) 
Since it often seems like I barely have time to get myself ready in the mornings while trying to prep my two little ones for whatever adventure in the city that day has in store, I have learned the power of bright lipstick! I’ve always been a fan, but lately, it has been a lifesaver since it might be all I have time for. It definitely helps me feeling pulled together and still like myself when there isn’t time to do my hair or apply any other make up for the day. I also live in flowy tops and t-shirts. I never leave my house without a bleach pen (the day you do will be the day you need it!). And I always have a snack on hand for myself.


Fisher & Company is celebrating Mom's! Whether you want to come in and treat yourself or for the special woman in your life - We have everything you need, plus we will wrap it beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment