Friday, May 10, 2013

Rag & Bone's Mothers Day Memories


Rag & Bone's Marcus Wainwright

How does your mother inspire you? 
She inspires me with her effortless sense of style and grace. And she's an amazing mother. 

What’s your first or favorite memory of your mother’s style? 
Probably my mother in a fur coat, circa 1985. 

How did you mother encourage you on your path to being a designer? 
Both of my parents have always encouraged me to do whatever I wanted to do, as long as I was happy doing it. I think my mother was very responsible for encouraging me to be creative in general. Having said that, I think they are both still quite surprised I ended up doing what I do!  
What did your mother think of your childhood style? 
Did you ever get in trouble for an outfit?My mother bought my clothes for years! Probably until I was about 14. After that, she never challenged anything I wanted to buy, the only stipulation was that what I wore had to be clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment