Tuesday, March 25, 2014
5 Style Lessons from Carrie Bradshaw
Who wasn't a fan of Sex and the City!? Today is Sarah Jessica Parker's birthday and to celebrate we are showing you just some of the style lessons we learned from Carrie Bradshaw. Enjoy!
1. The right bag can make the outfit.
2. Never compromise your taste.
3. Your wardrobe counts as liquid asset.
4. Running to a sale counts as exercise.
5. Never apologize for an unconventional outfit.
Fisher and Company Style
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)