Friday, January 24, 2014
Beauty 101: Face Washing
1. Don't overdue it. The beauty experts recommend washing your face no more than twice daily, although a wash after a workout is okay.
2. Don't use a harsh cleanser. Look for cleansers with calming ingredients, like green tea that will soothe sensitive skin.
3. Either over-exfoliating or not at all. Using an exfoliator can enhance the texture and tone of your skin. Exfoliate at night and don't do it more than twice a week.
4. Not washing off your make-up before bed.
5. When washing your face, use lukewarm or cold water.
Fisher and Company Style
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)